*Vote for your favorite photo in the comments at the bottom of this page.*
When voting, please write the number of the photo you are voting for and why you like it.
The number is UNDER the photo.
1 vote per person.
Prize: Photo with the most votes gets $300 credit for a session or product.
Deadline: Contest ends January 12th 2016
Winner will be announced on my FB page so you should stop over and LIKE it! Click HERE.
1.Megan & Jason’s winter wedding at the Delafield Hotel
2. Brenda & John’s Valentine wedding in Madison
3. Hollie & Arthur’s π day wedding in Janesville
4. Amber & Eric’s spring wedding at Holy Wisdom Monastery
5. Janine & John’s Destination wedding at Yellowstone National Park
6. Sophie and RJ’s Monona Terrace wedding
7. Emily and Andrew’s Lake Geneva wedding
8. Anke & Evan’s Olbrich Gardens wedding
9. Sarah and Nick’s Eastside Club wedding
10. Elsa and Stuart’s barn wedding
11. Patrick and Jonah’s St. Paul wedding
12. Kristin & Steve’s Olin Park wedding
13. Kelly & Ryan’s Majestic Theatre wedding
14. Whitney & Hicham’s backyard wedding in the UP
15. Becky and Jake’s Monona Terrace wedding
16. Carolyn and Eric’s Olin Park wedding
17. Lindsey and RJ’s outdoor wedding at Justin Trails
18. Anna & Ross’s Wisconsin Dells wedding
19. Julie & Juanjo’s wedding at Lussier
20. Cindy & Eric’s backyard wedding in Verona
21. Maria & Kevin’s backyard barn wedding
22. Karen & Tim’s Olbrich Gardens wedding
23. Lisa & Ryan’s Bergamot wedding in Oregon, Wisconsin
24. Britta and Brandon’s backyard wedding
25. Megan & Tom’s Madison Children’s Museum wedding
26. Tiffany & Kevin’s Madison Club wedding
27. Tracey and Doug’s winter barn wedding at Harvest Moon Pond
28. Brittany & Kevin’s wedding at the Harvest Moon Pond Barn
29. Deanna & John’s wedding at Sugarland Barn
Get your voting on!
I loved shooting weddings in 2015. I had 3 destination weddings, 4 backyard weddings (I love this new trend!), and the other 22 weddings were at stellar Madison area venues. Each year I love my job more and more and I am so grateful to have the honor to document the union of 2 people. It fills my heart with joy to witness all the love that fills a wedding. It’s a lot of fun and hard work which I love! Thank you to all my couples of 2015!! Big thanks to Sarah Maughan and Katarina Kobor for helping with the back-end work! And to my awesome 2nd shooters Patricia Espedal, Amie Heeter, Nikki Hansen & Neil Thompson for assisting at weddings!
Much Love, Maureen
To see past best of 2014 weddings click here.